UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Punctuation are part of UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English. Here we have given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Punctuation.
|Category||UP Board Solutions|
UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Punctuation
- “I will neither drink that nor anything else,” said Arun.
- “I would rather die,” he exclaimed, “ than join the oppressors of India.”
- My friend who is a hawker lives in little cottage next door. He sells vegetables from door to door. He is not illiterate.
- I hear professor Banerji is leaving for England in the first week of January.
- “Don’t worry,” said Hari, “I will give the pen to him.”
- He said, “Who are you to speak like this ? I am the master. Why should I help you ?”
- Milton, the great English poet, was blind.
- “Indira Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India, was very popular in the world,” said the teacher.
- Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, is also a city of historical interest.
- (a) “Can you go to Delhi today ?” the master said to the servant.
(b) I said to Hari, “You will not fail if you work sincerely.”
- I said to Raju, “I will go to Lucknow tomorrow.”
- “Come along my friends,” the leader said, “to join the procession.”
- “Work hard,” the teacher said, “if you wish to pass the examination.”
- Ahmad said to the teacher, “May I come in, sir ?”
- His uncle said to me, “May I know your name, little one ?”
- All people rich and poor, high and low, young and old celebrate Diwali.
- Kanyakumari, a beauty spot, is surrounded by the Indian Ocean, the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian sea.
- The teacher said to the pupils, “Open your book at page 5. Will you do so at once ?”
- All people from North or South, East or West, High or Low celebrate National Festivals.
- A beggar said to a rich man, “Please give me five rupees. I am very hungry.”
- “Have you anything to say on behalf of Ram ?” the judge said to Gopal. “No Sir,” he replied.
- Urmila said, “May I come in ? I have a couple of friends with me.”
- The principal said to Mukesh, “Congratulations. You have stood first in the class.”
- Anu said, “May I come in ? I have an urgent piece of work with you.”
- He said to me, “Please give me five rupees. I am very hungry.”
- Jawaharlal, the first prime-minister of free India, was loved, admired and honoured by everybody.
- “Is this your final statement ?” asked Aditya. “I am sorry, I cannot change my statement,” said Apala.
- Akbar was bom at Amarkot. When he became king, he made Bairam Khan his guardian. He defeated Hemu, the famous general of Adil Shah.
- As Caesar loved me, I weep for him. But as he was ambitious, I slew him.
- “You cannot sit here alone,” said mother to her daughter, “Come out or I shall beat you badly.”
We hope the given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Punctuation will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Punctuation, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.