UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Spelling are part of UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English. Here we have given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Spelling.
|Category||UP Board Solutions|
UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Spelling
- (a) Valuable (b) Receive (c) Field.
- (a) Pious (b) Function (c) Reason.
- (a) Monarch (b) Really (c) Court.
- (a) Divine (b) Album (c) Rogue.
- (a) Compromise (b) Sign (c) Daughter.
- (a) Number (b) Market (c) Sepoy.
- (a) Knowledge (b) Quarrel (c) Neighbor.
- (a) Princess (b) Summer (c) Soldier.
- (a) Beauty (b) Donkey (c) Diamond.
- (a) Mosquito (b) Crocodile (c) Sparrow.
- (a) Chief (b) Cheap (c) Prepare.
- (a) Clever (b) Several (c) Situation.
- (a) About (b) Honesty (c) Regard.
- (a) Almirah (b) Attention (c) Receipt.
- (a) Quiet (b) Famous (c) Passage.
- (a) Result (b) Division (c) Horrible.
- (a) Patience (b) Divine (c) Glorious.
- (a) Necessary (b) Minister (c) Tuition.
- (a) Capable (b) Value (c) Protect.
- (a) Earth (b) Regular (c) Poetry.
- (i) experiment (ii) difficulty (iii) employed (iv) interesting.
- (i) majestic (ii) respect (iii) industrial (iv) plague.
- (i) friend (ii) common (iii) college (iv) religion.
- (i) fountain (ii) explanation (iii) programme (iv) speech.
- (i) receive (ii) grammar (iii) neighbor (iv) tuition.
- (i) beggar (ii) laughter (iii) disaster (iv) conjunction.
- (i) friend (ii) possible (iii) valuable (iv) college.
- (i) cottage (ii) honest (iii) interest (iv) property.
- (i) attendance (ii) injustice (iii) permanent (iv) mustache.
- (i) piece (ii) mother (iii) neither (iv) believe.
- (i) board (ii) court (iii) source (iv) coast.
- (i) weary (ii) permit (iii) student (iv) believe.
- (i) frank (ii) earth (iii) deceive (iv) cruel.
- (i) grievance (ii) attendance (iii) difference (iv) suspense.
- (i) tongue (ii) relieve (iii) priest (iv) monitor.
We hope the given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Spelling will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Spelling, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.