UP Board Solutions for Class 12 English Translation Chapter 3 Parts of Speech are part of UP Board Solutions for Class 12 English. Here we have given UP Board Solutions for Class 12 English Translation Chapter 3 Parts of Speech.
UP Board Solutions for Class 12 English Translation Chapter 3 Parts of Speech
- I hope to pass in the examination this year.
- Nobody would like to die.
- This is not the time to play cards.
- Smt Indira Gandhi was fit to be praised.
- I compelled him to sleep.
- He repented going to cinema.
- These shops are to be let.
- His desire is to be a minister.
- He gave me a novel to read.
- He went to Delhi to see the Red Fort,
- Does to seem to be a wise man?
- He went to the station to see off his guests.
- I am too careful to be deceived.
- He will go to the market to buy fruits.
- To deceive anybody is sin.
- Keep your expenses within your income.
- A bad servant quarrels with his master.
- The teacher will come before 8.
- Lend me your chemistry book for ten days.
- Who is sleeping on the roof?
- I had met the prime minister one month ago.
- The lion was killed by the hunter.
- The chief guest distributed sweets among all the boys.
- Can you jump over this wall ?
- Our examination starts on 15th April.
- The police was running after the thief.
- My friend was sitting beside me.
- My father lives in Kolkata.
- Why did you awake at midnight?
- These books were torn by the monkeys.
- India became free in 1947.
- The bridge over the canal is very weak.
- I have been teaching in this school for 18 years.
- By whom was this slate broken ?
- How many monkeys jumped on the roof?
- Sita was kidnapped by Ravana.
- We hear with our ears.
- You cannot see without spectacles.
- The terrorists came here by car.
- I save money by travelling in the bus.
- I have sent all the invitations by post.
- This song has been sung by Lata Mangeshkar.
- The hunter killed many birds with his gun.
- We can kill a snake with a stick.
- My father goes to his office by car.
- I saw lunar eclipse by telescope.
- I was taught by Mr. Sharma.
- I went to Vaishno Devi on foot.
- He goes to his school on his scooter.
- I prefer to go by sea.
We hope the UP Board Solutions for Class 12 English Translation Chapter 3 Parts of Speech help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 12 English Translation Chapter 3 Parts of Speech, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.