UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Tenses and Their Uses (Passive Voice) are part of UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English. Here we have given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Tenses and Their Uses (Passive Voice).
|Chapter Name||Tenses and Their Uses (Passive Voice)|
|Category||UP Board Solutions|
UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Tenses and Their Uses (Passive Voice)
- Books are sold here by them.
- Grass is not eaten by the birds.
- Are you loved by John ?
- Milk is not drunk by this child.
- Anybody is never abused by us.
- Are the poor helped by them ?
- An egg was laid by the hen.
- A stick was picked up by him.
- Was he seen by you laughing ?
- These plans were not discussed by us.
- She was found reading by me.
- She will be praised by us.
- Will food grains be imported by him ?
- The thieves will be caught by the police.
- Will dinner be not taken by you today ?
- The mouse is being killed by the cat.
- A banana is being eaten by me.
- Is chess being played by him ?
- Milk is being boiled by Kamla.
- Is the dust being raised by the car ?
- Is your job being changed by you ?
- A shirt is being bought by him.
- Anybody is not being cheated by me.
- Rice were being cooked by her.
- Was TV being watched by them ?
- A sweet song was being sung by her.
- Was a race being run by him ?
- The ball is not being thrown by the child.
- His teeth were not being brushed by him.
- Was attendance being taken by the teacher ?
- Her nails have been trimmed by her.
- A sin has been committed by him.
- The tree has been cut by them.
- Have they been admitted by the principal ?
- Have you been pardoned by him ?
- The trains had been missed by the passengers.
- I had been discouraged by the result.
- The film had already been seen by me.
- Had their salary been paid by him ?
- The lion had not been killed by the hunter.
- The poem will have been learnt by them.
- Will the police have been informed by him ?
- You will have been invited by your friend.
- Will the fact have been told by them ?
- Will the sweets have been distributed by him ?
- The police arrested the thief.
- Did he play a match ?
- I gave you a pen.
- Will the chief guest give the prizes ?
- Nehru wrote this book.
- The people will send a memorandum to the D.M.
- His friends give him good presents every year.
- He laughed at me.
- Her mistress dismissed her.
- The grandmother told the stories.
- The cat is drinking milk.
- The servant is cooking the food.
- Is the nurse serving the patient ?
- The boys were throwing stones on the frogs.
- The farmers are reaping the crops.
- Was he saying a prayer ?
- I am selling my old car.
- I am not promising my son a watch.
- My father was writing the letter.
- Was the manager calling a meeting ?
- A boy has stolen my watch.
- The teacher has not taught this lesson.
- My brother has written this play.
- Had the students won the trophy ?
- Have you finished your work ?
- The father has not locked the gate.
- The principal will have fined me.
- The monkeys have spoiled all the flowers.
- The washer man has ironed all the clothes.
- I have not read this book.
- Will you give a present to your sister ?
- When is your breakfast taken by you ?
- By whom was he elected chairman ?
- Has he washed all the clothes ?
- How was the paper solved by you ?
- Has the Parliament passed the law ?
- Where has your money been put by you ?
- When will you be called by him ?
- How did you search your book ?
- Will the milk have been drunk by them ?
- The tiger can be killed by them.
- The enemy might win the war.
- The truth should be told me by him.
- The teacher should punish him.
- Your lesson must be learnt by you.
- The patient must not do hard work.
- The match might be won by our team.
- I should be taught by him.
- You may water the plants.
- She might open the letter.
- You are requested to switch on the light. या Let the light be switched on.
- You are ordered to write your full name. या Let your full name be written.
- Don’t miss the prayer.
- You are ordered to call the peon here. या Let the peon be called here.
- Kill him,
- Please help him.
- You are requested to bring me some milk. या Let some milk be brought to me.
- Always speak the truth.
- You are requested to explain me this question again.
- Do not tell a lie.
- Call him.
- Let his lesson be learnt by him. या You are requested to let him learn his lesson.
- Check his B.P.
- You are advised to close your eyes for a moment. या Let your eyes be closed for a moment.
- You are ordered to open all the windows. या Let all the windows be opened.
- The children are allowed by their parents to do what they like.
- Mr. Das teaches us English.
- I was not introduced by her to her mother.
- A lorry knocked him down.
- We shall be taught grammar by a new teacher.
- The washer man washes my clothes.
- I have greatly been interested in this book.
- He satisfied everybody.
- The match has been won by them.
- A mistake has been made by him.
- A number of dramas have been written by Kalidas.
- By whom were you taught English ?
- He was greeted by little girls on his arrival
- The matter has to be decided by her.
- The freedom fighters are always admired.
We hope the given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Tenses and Their Uses (Passive Voice) will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Tenses and Their Uses (Passive Voice), drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.